Favorite Hat

By Wednesday, February 25, 2015 , , ,

My Project Details
Pattern on Ravelry 
Kollabora
I knit the body of this hat way back in the fall....probably Octoberish. Then I made the pompom for this hat in December and put it on the hat. Now I am sharing the project with you....I can't tell you how many compliments I have got on this hat already....I've been wearing it a lot. 

It's warm and soft and super cute. Who said you have to sacrifice style to stay warm? Another huge perk is that the project instructions are very clear and easy to follow plus the chunky yarn means you can knit one in a night! That's a win. I used yarn that I had on hand (win for not buying more!)

What you need:
1 skein chunky yarn (I used
US 15 circular or DPNs
Pompom maker 

Instructions:
See pattern on Ravelry for more details.




0 comments