A big announcement!

By Monday, March 07, 2016 ,


After almost five and half years of dating plus an extra year of liking each other, Carter and I are getting married! We got engaged in the beginning of January in a super cold and windy day. Carter popped the question on the path leading out the lighthouse in Manistee, Michigan and hired a local photographer to capture our special moment. 



In our first two months of engagement, we picked our date, church, reception site, and I even said yes to a dress. It's been a pretty crazy sixty days between all the planning and my school responsibilities. I wrote a handful of grants and submitted awards for the student organization I am president of along with preparing for graduation in a couple months. I was selected to be the college marshal for my program and it was a nice reward for all the hard work I have put in over the past four years!  I haven't had many person life moments cross over into this blog but I am excited to share my wedding planning experience and some of our DIYs to make our big day our own!


0 comments