Motivational Quotes (Part 1)

By Thursday, September 12, 2013 , , , , , , , , , ,

Earlier I posted some of my favorite motivational running quotes. And later I plan to share round two of motivational workout quotes, but here's round one. If you find some you like, save them, print them out, use them as your computer or phone wallpaper. Put the quotes in places you'll see them often so you can get inspire! Check out motivational quotes (part 2)!

It will be! You'll feel so much more confident when you reach your goal!

This is one of my favorites!


Once you get a routine going, you'll be amazed how easy it is.

But really.

Go out and happen to things!
You aren't going to get in shape just sitting here.

And you'll feel so much more energetic for the rest of the day.

Your fitness kick may be just what a realative, friend,
 or coworker needs to get themselves back in shape.
Be an inspiration!



I hope that you found these motivating!

0 comments