15 Minute Pizzas

By Monday, April 18, 2016 ,

Being a student can leave my schedule pretty booked sometimes and it can be hard to find the time to cook a meal that requires a lot of prep and bake time. I truly enjoy cooking meals but I won't say no to a quick and easy dish that tastes delicious either. These pizzas only take a few minutes to assemble because you don't have to make dough and let it rise. Carter is the dough master in our relationship so while he's on co-op, I usually don't eat pizza because I don't like taking the time to mix up a dough. Not to mention, that I don't want to eat a whole pizza by myself. Another bonus of this recipe is that you can make it for your whole family using the whole loaf or just use a small section to make pizza for yourself.

Did I mention how amazing the bread gets when it's baked. So crunchy and perfect!

Ingredients
- Baguette or French bread loaf
- pizza sauce
- mozzarella cheese
- parmesan cheese
- pepperonis or pizza toppings of choice

Directions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- If you are not going to use the entire loaf, cut a slice of bread half the length that you want to use. (I like to cut a piece of bread that is about 3-4 inches long for myself.)
- Cut your loaf of bread in half long ways. (So now you have two 3-4 inch pizzas.)
- Spoon a generous amount of pizza sauce on each half of the bread. Add more than you would normally use because you want some to absorb into the bread
- Top with mozzarella cheese
- Add pepperonis or pizza toppings of choice
- Sprinkle with parmesan.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden

0 comments