Cake Mix Cookies
Have you ever gone to make cookies only to find out you are missing one of the essential ingredients? Do you hate having to measure out tons of ingredients when you make cookies? Do you like to try new recipes? Are you looking to get rid of some items you most likely have in your pantry? Do you like cookies?
What you'll need:
1 box cake mix in flavor of your choice
2 large eggs
1/3 cup vegetable oil (you can also use 1/3 cup melted butter)
1/2 cup chocolate chips
How to make them:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix your cake mix, oil, and eggs until a dough is formed.
3. Add in your chocolate chips.
4. Roll into 1 inch balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
5. Bake for about 7 minutes, switching sheets halfway through
6. Place on Cooling rack.
Prep time: 6 minutes
Cook time: 7 minutes
Total time: 13 minutes
Yields 2 dozen cookies
I would like to try this recipe with a homemade cake mix recipe. I plan to do this the next time I make these cookies.