Knit Bluetooth Speaker Pouch

By Monday, February 15, 2016 , ,


Ravelry
Kollabora
Carter asked me to knit him a pouch to hold his bluetooth speaker on Christmas Eve. I knit this up in January and give him it for Valentine's Day. I was extremely impressed with myself for knitting this, weaving in the ends, and sewing on a button in less than a month after Carter asked for it. In reality, I finished the case over just a few hours one weekend. I am sharing it with you now, almost a month after making it because I wanted to get pictures of it with the speaker inside it and had to wait until Valentine's Day to do so



I was originally going to make a pattern up myself until I found this a free project on Ravelry that was a Yugioh card holder. I just modified it slightly to meet the dimensions of Carter's speaker. I was able to find the width, length, and height of the speaker really easily on Amazon. The speaker is awesome by the way!



Materials:
This is project was made entirely with recycled materials! A free project!
Worsted weight yarn - mine was recycled from a sweater
Button - from my button jar.
Needles: US 5 DPNs

Time Requirements: 2-4 hours while watching movies and drinking wine with the roomie.

Free Pattern by Samiha Qureshi





0 comments